- Last Updated on Sunday, 13 October 2019 18:12
Eremea Home Care Services is hosting a special event soon to raise awareness of ADHD and vital funds to support ADDults with ADHD.
Erema Home Care Services, a family-owned government-approved multicultural home care provider based in Sydney’s inner west, is staging the event on its own initiative.
A spokesperson for Eremea says “Our goal is to inform the wider community about the prevalence and challenges of adults who live with the condition, and to raise funds for ADDults with ADHD to support the important work they do helping adults and their loved ones.”
The event coincides with 2019 ADHD Awareness Month. It will be held in Sydney on Fri 18 October 2019 from 12:30 pm-3:30 pm.
Attendees will hear ADHD researcher, expert and speaker Dr Sally Poulton, from the University of Sydney, along with people with lived experience’. A cocktail party style lunch will also be provided.
ENTRY is by gold coin donation (any amount).
There are only 50 places so RSVP soon. Bookings are open. You can register and get full details at this link: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/adhd-awareness-month-fundraiser-hosted-by-eremea-homecare-services-tickets-74361652705
ADDults with ADHD is a volunteer run organisation and is in need of funds to continue meeting the demand for our services. If you are in Sydney and want to support our vital work, see you there!
Can’t make this event but wish to help ADDults with ADHD?
- GO TO OUR DONATIONS PAGE: https://www.adultadhd.org.au/index.php/support-us/make-a-donation
- RUN a small fundraiser yourself like
- lunch/party with family/friends/sports team
- games night with loved ones
- wine or boutique beer tasting afternoon
- workplace raffle e.g. “Guess How Many M&Ms in Jar”
- we are happy to give you ideas and support material about ADDults with ADHD